Wednesday 28 August 2013

Bow clutch bag

I think I'm in love...with my beautiful bow bag, it is definitely one of my most favourite makes to date! It is quite autumnal too, although I am pretty sad Summer is almost over :(

I stumbled across the great tutorial by Elm Street Life and loved the bow detail. Luckily I had some wonderful tweedy fabric from the Steampunk Crafty Creatives box 9. My favourite bit is the leather ring (also from Crafty Creatives), I was worried it would look a little funny being different from the bow fabric but I think it really brings it together.

The tutorial didn't include covered zip ends but as I had made make-up bags with them so many times (see previous post!) I pretty much made them automatically...

Et voila! 

 

 

 

 

Cheeky spotty fabric lining!

woohoo for covered zip ends!

My proud face is working overtime...the little things! xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment