Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tote bag!

Last night I was very happy to make the most beautiful reversible tote bag ever (well probably not but it feels like it at the moment!).

I bought the lovely floral fabric in Manchester and as its quite chunky I thought it would be perfect for a bag. The spotty fabric was left over from recovering my headboard!

The tutorial was really simple to follow from the blog 'Skip to my Lou' and can be found here: How to make a tote bag

And the bag I made can be seen here:

Excuse the creases!!

How beautiful is the fabric?!

And how cute are these spots!!

It only took me a couple of hours to measure and cut the fabric and put it all together. It looks really neat and could definitely be shop bought...

I have lots of ideas for developing this pattern and adding lots of pockets and diddly bits. It would make a great beach bag!

Now what should I do next...? Xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment